11.14.2016

Item #184 Catnip Sticks (TWO individual sets available)

Catnip Sticks


Leo loves them!


We got more in! 2 sets left!
 
 I don't know if these are infused with catnip or if they are from a different kind of catnip plant than I know of, but oh my goodness are they potent! My kitties loved them, tried to steal them in fact! They grabbed them and tossed them and carried them around just like they do with catnip mice. They had a wild romping session after playing with them too, it was fun!
 
Two in a package. (pictured with a quarter to show size)
I have 6 2 unopened packages of these (not including the one that I gave to my kitties).
  
You'll be bid will be for one package, but if you want more than one, please say so knowing that your bid is per package. If fewer than I have available sell, I'll relist. Make sense? Ask questions if this is unclear!
 
Starting Bid: $4
Free shipping in the US
International email me for shipping charge.
anniclan AT aol DOT com
 

2 comments:

  1. 2 for $4.50 each. Total $9.00
    y12beta6@gmail.com

    If Leo likes it *I* will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2@ $4 each ($8 plus shipping)
    Gantt197 at Gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Bid in comments, DON'T FORGET YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!